ALOHA MENTAL ARITHMETIC TERM/LEVEL
In ALOHA Mental Arithmetic programme students are completing two terms (Levels) a year, each term is 17 weeks long, 2 hours per week. From 2019 ALOHA Mental Arithmetic is following the school calendar because we want your child to get the most from our programme.
First Term starts in September and ends in January, and Second Term starts in February and ends in June. Both terms will end with an assessment. Based on the assessment result you will be advised if the student passed the Level or has to repeat the curriculum. If your child is aged 5 to 8 years old please click here to visit the Tots Itinerary page for more information about learning outcomes on completion of the programme. If your child is aged 9 to 13 years old please click here to visit the Kids Itinerary page for more information about the learning outcomes of the programme.
NOTE: Because of COVID_19 restrictions we were obliged to move all the TERM 1 classes online with a live teacher. Depending on the social climate we may or may not return to physical classes in February 2021.
ALOHA MENTAL ARITHMETIC FEES
ALOHA Mental Arithmetic costs 420€ / Term (Level) . All the payments to be made online only and there are 2 payment options available:
- Full Payment– by card
- Installments– by card. By using this option you agree to pay in 4 equal installments of 105€. The first installment will be debited the following day of Registration, and the remaining 3 will be debited on the same date for the next 3 consecutive months. Example: If you register on the 28th of August, the first installment will be debited on the 29th of August, and the other 3 remaining installments as follow: 29th of September, 29th of October, and 29th of November.
Please note that by registering to ALOHA Mental Arithmetic classes you are committing to the full term and there is a NO REFUNDS Policy. Late registrations will pay the same amount + 50€ late registration fee.
SUPERPOWER ACTIVATION BY:
Weekly live online interactive classes
Abacus Calculations, Mental Arithmetic, and Didactic Games
Focused level-specific groups of a maximum of 10 students
Customized learning material
Allocation of 10-15 minutes of daily practice for home
Weekly themed activities including Brain Gym, Brain Breaks, and ALOHA Challange
Regular Feedback on Progression
Tailored Support Content including tutorials and one-to-one lessons
Annual National and International Competitions
How it works:
1. Complete the online referral form by September 30th.
The email address will be verified as registered for Level 1.
2. A unique discount code will be sent by email in December 2020 to you and your friend.
3. The 10% discount applies to each referral except whereby the students are siblings (5 referrals = 50% discount)
4. The code must be entered at the time of registration in January 2021 and is valid for January 2021 to June 2021 term only.
Your child can achieve whatever
HE SETS HIS MIND TO
In ALOHA, we are sure about it and that is why we want to help them achieve their goals, by developing their full potential and endowing them with the necessary tools to face the future challenges.